Entry Level Employment Program
The Entry Level Employment Program provides your agency with access to a database of job seekers who are interested in entry level employment opportunities in the WA Public Sector.
Your agency can source candidates from the Program for metropolitan-based Level 1 and 2 administrative positions.
Benefits of recruiting from the Entry Level Employment Program
- Fill vacancies fast - we'll send you at least 3 resumes within 24 hours of receiving your request.
- Focus on the selection process – we’ve done all the recruitment groundwork for you. You'll save on recruitment and advertising costs as well.
- Access to a diverse talent pool – including people with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
- Simple and cost-effective recruitment process – your request can be submitted through the Recruitment Advertising Management System (RAMS).
- Provide staff with leadership opportunities – to train and mentor candidates employed from the Program.
What kind of candidates are registered on the program?
There are 3 streams in the Program:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- People with Disabilities.
Information for job seekers
If you would like to register as a candidate on the Entry Level Employment Program, to be considered for entry level administration positions within the WA State Government, go to www.gettingajob.dpc.wa.gov.au/entrylevelemployment to find out when applications will be open.
Information for Agencies
Contact us for further information on how to:
- Source candidates from the Entry Level Employment Program
- Manage Entry Level Requests and Candidates.
Entry Level Employment Officer
Ph:(08) 6552 8576
Page last updated 27 September 2012