We are committed to assisting your agency to employ the right people for the job.
You can access the following employment programs, initiatives and tools to build a skilled and diverse workforce in your agency:
- Recruitment Advertising Management System (RAMS)
- Aboriginal employment strategy
- Employment-based training strategy
- Internship Program
- Traineeship Programs
- Entry Level Employment Program
- Graduate Programs
As a diverse group, there are many different awards and agreements that apply to employees within the public sector.
For information about the award you are employed under and your entitlements and conditions, talk to your Human Resources branch. Alternatively you can visit:
- the Department of Commerce Labour Relations website: www.commerce.wa.gov.au/LabourRelations
- the Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission website: www.wairc.wa.gov.au
Page last updated 1 November 2012