Induction: Your guide to ethics and integrity in the WA public sector
If you are a new employee in the state public sector, this seminar will help you understand the sector from a whole-of-government perspective and your responsibilities as a public sector employee.
This seminar will provide you with an awareness of the:
- Western Australian system of government
- structure of the public service
- public sector accountability, integrity and ethics framework
- principles of public employment
- role of the Public Sector Commission
- role of key integrity agencies
- role of other public sector legislation.
Participants receive information from, and get a chance to put questions to, representatives from the:
- Public Sector Commission
- Office of the Information Commissioner
- Western Australian Ombudsman
- Corruption and Crime Commission.
To register for one of these FREE seminars see the Events calendar.
Information for agencies
Please note that this seminar does not replace your agency’s induction program and does not address specific issues about employment and conditions of service. It is also not a replacement for your agency’s Accountable and Ethical Decision Making training.
For further information, contact the Workforce Capability Development branch on 6552 8679 or email email@example.com
Page last updated 21 January 2013