PSC develops key occupational groups in agencies to ensure efficient and effective delivery of services.
We are committed to assisting your agency to build a skilled, ethical, diverse and knowledgeable workforce.
We provide development opportunities to improve individual capability, the capacity of agencies, and of the public sector as a whole.
We also work with WA universities, Vocational Education and Training Providers and industry groups to deliver the initiatives:
- Programs for policy practitioners
- Accountable and Ethical Decision Making (AEDM) program
- Development for graduates
- Training and networking for human resource practitioners
- Information for training providers when creating courses for the Public Sector
- Study assistance for staff wishing to undertake further study
- Public Administration Industry Working Group
- Building public sector capability through government qualifications
- Development for current and aspiring leaders
Page last updated 27 September 2012