State of the Sector Report
The Public Sector Commissioner reports to parliament annually on the state of administration and management across the public sector, and on compliance with standards and ethical codes.
|What do you think about the State of the sector report 2013?|
To help the Commission improve the State of the sector report in future years, it would be appreciated if you could provide feedback through this evaluation survey.
State of the sector report 2013
The report aims to provide parliament, chief executives, public sector bodies and the broader community of WA with a comprehensive view of public sector performance as it relates to integrity, administration and management. The report highlights some of the challenges that will impact on the management of the WA public sector over the coming years and where the sector needs to focus its future planning.
Public sector bodies are encouraged to use the report to guide continuous improvement efforts.
The report comprises the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Commissioner’s overview
- Chapter 2 – Integrity and ethical conduct
- Chapter 3 – Governance and innovation
- Chapter 4 – Workforce management
- Chapter 5 – Workforce profile
- Chapter 6 – Workforce and diversity planning
- Chapter 7 – Appendixes
For more information see the State of the sector report 2013.
State of the sector in summary 2013
This year’s publication has adopted an easy to read format of eight pages with graphics.
State of the sector statistical bulletin 2013
The State of the sector statistical bulletin 2013 offers comparative data that public sector bodies can use to benchmark their performance against other similar entities or the sector as a whole.
The statistical bulletin includes additional information on the profile of the public sector workforce and all responses to the annual agency survey. Employee perception survey results are also presented for various demographic categories.
- State of the sector 2012, State of the sector 2012: Overview of key findings and State of the sector 2012 – Statistical bulletin
- State of the sector 2011, State of the sector 2011 in summary and State of the sector 2011 – Statistical bulletin
- State of the sector 2010
- State of the service 2009
- State of the service 2008
Page last updated 10 December 2013